No products in the cart.
It’s no secret that I wear weaves! I don’t even fake it like it’s mine. I LOVE my weaves! I get ask questions all the time about how I keep my weave looking sleek and flawless all the time.
Here’s my little secret…. I WASH MY WEAVE.
Okay, I get it there’s girls who say they never wash their weave. UMmmm what! No, I don’t get it. I don’t understand. I literally just had a full debate with this girl about her not washing her weave. Hence, the reason why I’m blogging lol. You wash your natural hair so why wouldn’t you wash your weave. You spend good money on your hair to look flawless soo why wouldn’t you take care of your hair???? I’m not a fan of scratching my head all day long or having that oily bad weave smell. Nope I can’t do it so guess what I wash my weave.
Here’s some steps to follow to help you ladies wash your virgin hair extensions:
- Divide your hair into sections and detangle using a paddle brush.
- Wet your hair with warm water in a downward motion.
- Apply a small amount of moisturizing shampoo in a downward motion to remove any excess oils and dirt from your hair. I personally recommend using Ogx renewing argan oil of morocco shampoo. This shampoo instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.
- Rinse shampoo out. You may need to rinse a couple times to remove all shampoo. Water should be clear once all shampoo is removed.
- Now its time to condition your hair. CONDITION, CONDITION, CONDITION your hair with a good conditioner. I would recommend using Ogx renewing argan oil of morocco conditioner. Leave conditioner in for about 15 minutes and rinse. Rinse well to avoid product build up
- Finally air dry your hair or sit under a dryer. (I personally prefer to air dry my hair)
That’s it! It’s that simple! I try to wash my Amara Sapphire bundles every two weeks at the very longest 3 weeks.
How often do you wash your bundles?? Comment below!!
Stay tune for a video tutorial of how to wash your bundles.. This Wednesday on Amara Sapphire YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe and like!
P.s. If your hair is glued in please be careful not to wet the glue. I don’t want your tracks slipping.